Sunday, October 30, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Lately I've been wanting to pray for people like crazy.

During the day, I'll walk past someone in the hallway and God will be like "You should totally pray for them." So I'll write it on my hand so I don't forget. Except, I don't actually write their name, just their initials. (Hey, I don't want people thinking I'm some creepy stalker.)

So, by the end of the day I'll have this list of random letters on my hand.
It's quite humorous, actually.

It snowed yesterday.

Here, I'll say that again for you. It freaking snowed yesterday.

I'm sorry, but its October.
Well, anyway, since it was snowing I figured I should probably make some cookies. So I did.

Gingersnaps. They're freaking awesome.

So naturally that put me in a rather festive mood, which I was mad about later because Christmas is still two months away.
*shakes fist in the air* Darn you, anomalous weather patterns!

The Official Countdown has begun: My sister comes home in 48 days.

so.freaking.excited.

:D

stay sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment