Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Greek Alphabet

Hmm... Well...here I am....
I just felt like blogging. I can't think of much thats worth while to say.

I just wrote a letter to a friend of mine in South Korea. She has a facebook, sure, but isn't so much more fun to write letters? I wish we did it more often. And then when you actually receive mail you feel all special inside. Yes, I think I'll continue on this sudden letter writing spree.

The other day my Mom and I went antiquing (Yes, it is a word, and I know this because there is no squiggly red line under it) and I got this amazing desk. We picked it up today. I must say I'm feeling pretty spiffy. And yes, my laptop is sitting on the desk right now :)

I just ate a maple mint. Yes, a maple mint. As you may already know from reading previous posts of mine, I went to Canada recently. While I was there I bought maple mints. Yes, they are amazing, and yes I did look like an obsessive tourist when I bought them :)

Whoa. Check this out. Ω µ ∂ ƒ ∆ œ ¥ ø π. If you were sitting here right now, I'd probably be saying something like: "Dude, I just discovered like half the Greek alphabet on my keyboard.

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment